We spoke with Ben Paul in an interview on client meetings. To follow up on that discussion, Ben has produced a handy quide with practical tips from eight global experts which you can download at the link below.
It is now more difficult than ever to get meetings with your clients and prospects. The events of 2020 have made what has always been one of the biggest challenges for B2B professionals and professional services firms, even harder.
How do you get more face to face time with your clients and prospects?
Learn the best ways to get those all important meetings in our eBook, which contains advice from:
- Steve Hall, Managing Director, Executive Sales Coaching Australia.
- Brynne Tilman, CEO, Social Sales Link
- Adam Thorp, CEO, Julian Midwinter & Associates
- Deb Feder, Business Development Coach & Consultant, Feder Development LLC
- Keith Dugdale, Founder and MD, The Business of Trust
- Paul McAllister, Director, QED Business Development
- Alison Edgar, MD, Sales Coaching Solutions
- Tim MacCartney, Regional Director, Korn Ferry Digital
Our downloadable eBook is packed with advice from these 8 global experts and has an overview from our Founder, Ben Paul. Download your copy today to learn how to get meetings with your clients and your prospects.