We spoke with Alistair Marshall, Director at Professional Services BD about how implementing client review meetings in your firm can increase revenue.
Alistair Marshall has over 30 years of experience in business development, helping hundreds of organisations to become easier to buy from.
- 00:00 Introductions
- 03:00 When to hold a client review meeting.
- 05:30 Identifying meeting objectives.
- 09:00 Who should attend?
- 12:25 Questions to ask during the meeting.
- 17:15 Cross-selling and how not to do it.
- 18:50 What to do after the client review meeting.
- 24:25 How to convince partners to do reviews.
- 28:10 Partner vs Firm owned clients.
- 32:50 Examples of good client service.
- 35:50 Sharing feedback internally.
- 40:40 Demonstrating client experience.
- 44:30 How to prep for the client meetings
Get in touch with Alistair on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alistairm…