We spoke with Joe Escobedo to learn strategies to improve your law firm's newsletter marketing campaigns. We covered how A/B split testing can lead to more engaging content and other easy methods you can use in your next campaign.
Joe Escobedo is the author of “Asian Growth Stories“. He has advised and trained over 12,000 executives from around the world, from countless Fortune 1000 brands, on building brands and growing revenue through digital. He has been a contributor for Forbes, Inc, HuffPost, and other top-tier media. His articles have garnered over 1 million views.
- Current state of email marketing
- Segmenting audiences
- Splitting campaigns by engagement
- Placement of content
- How A/B testing can help
- Best performing content types
Roundtable Session Covers
- Segmenting by job description
- Does quality of lists impact A/B testing?
- When lawyers want to send campaings to the whole mailing list
- Best practices for graphics vs text balance
- Auto opt-in vs double opt-in
- How to keep audiences engaged in new campaigns
- Email sending frequency
- Measuring success without using open rates