In this session, we spoke with Alexander Low about the importance of data, CRM behaviors, and social media – and how this all ties together.
Alexander Low has over 15 years Business Development experience, working within professional services, formerly of PwC, Berwin Leighton Paisner & JLL. He has spent the last 4 years consulting back into the industry, helping Sales & Marketing teams understand how to build social media and the behavior changes required, into their go-to-market strategy. He leads the Enterprise business at Lately, an A.I.-driven content creation, scheduling and amplification technology company.
- How does a CRM program work for law firms?
- Parts of a CRM that work well
- Why CRMS are different in law firms
- Status of CRMs in professional services firms
- Concerns with AI integration and data privacy
- Addressing the skills gap in data management
- Using 3rd party data for more informed decisions
- Closing the schism between marketing and BD teams
- Measuring revenue generated from marketing campaigns
- The value of client-facing BD roles
Roundtable Session Covers
- The state of social media marketing in the legal industry
- Generating referrals through social media
- Revenue KPIs for CMOs