On this group call, we demoed some of the SEO basics that law firms can use improve their content reach. We drilled in on how to research keywords and longtail keywords with KeyWord Planner, learned about website search traffic with Google Search Console, and how to better optimize content in WordPress.
- 00:00 Introductions
- 01:40 What are keywords?
- 02:40 Using Google Keyword Planner
- 09:20 Competitor research
- 12:20 What to do with keyword information?
- 13:00 Longtail keywords
- 16:00 Optimizing contenting with keywords
- 18:20 Rich snippets
- 20:05 Optimum article length
- 22:30 Targeting by geographic location
- 25:50 Using Google Search Console
- 31:41 Optimizing content on WordPress
- 35:00 Structuring content properly
- 38:00 Internal linking and duplicate content
- 49:00 How to link to content on LinkedIn