We spoke with Robert Cristobal to learn how law firms can start creating compelling video content. This session is a beginners guide, for firms of all budget sizes, covering storytelling techniques, equipment needed, and editing software options.
Robert is a storyteller and YouTube content creator who helps brands grow their business through video. He founded Frame 316, a Singapore-based content management company specializing in content design strategy and training.
- Why is it so difficult to create content
- What can law firms talk about?
- Taking inspiration from other industries
- Storytelling process and production
- Bare minimum equipment needed
- Editing software
Connect with Robert on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rhcristobal/
Check out Robert’s YouTube channel, Frame 316 Media at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCArV3InZ_5I2shCm3W94cZA