We spoke with David Sayce about how to know when you need a website update, preparing for a new website, and website migrations.
Hear how slightly delaying your web build might just be the thing that means it gets delivered right, on time, first time.
David is a digital marketing consultant with 20 years of experience in everything from customer insights and brand awareness through to lead generation and conversation rate optimisation.
He is now Digital Marketing Director at Paper Gecko, which helps businesses and professionals take control of their digital presence and present themselves in a way that inspires, impresses, and builds confidence in their products, and services.
- Changes in law firm digital marketing
- When is the right time to build a new site
- Typical timelines for website build
- What good planning looks like
- Getting everyone on the same page
- Hiring digital marketers
- Triggers for needing a new website
- New trends coming
- Forward planning
- Common mistakes
- Waterfall vs agile planning